[Gpdd] MISC: Candle for Peter Gurney

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Tue Jul 25 15:53:15 EDT 2006

Here's my candle lighting report ~

I'm visiting my mom in Ohio.  She refuses to admit piggies to her house, but when we talk on the phone, she asks after them (or, as now, HER, since there's only one - but soon to be two, thanks to Heidi!!!).  So I lit a mulberry scented candle at 8:00 pm Eastern Time in Louisville, Ohio, educated my mom and sister (also visiting from out of state) on Peter's importance in Piggyworld, and let the candle burn and perfume the kitchen for several hours.

Peter, may the light of knowledge and affection for piggies, kindled and fostered by you, continue to shine and be a helpful and hopeful message for all piggies and the humans who love them.  And may you rest in peace and contentment, surrounded by the fortunate creatures whose lives were happy and healthy, thanks to you.

--
Wheeks,

Rayna and Carmen
Taffy, Sundae and Tosca in mem