[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Sully update

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Jul 25 19:15:42 EDT 2006

Our tiny darling came home yesterday from the vets, he'd eaten a little
bit of food for them. Well typical of gp's he decided not to eat last
night other than a teaspoonful of critical care. This morning he looked
interested in food but didn't want to eat so I bought him upstairs to
hand feed him, Deana got him to eat a bit of parsley, lettuce, celery
leaf and nibble on corn. I've come to work but as you all know i'd
rather be with him, think i'll sneak off and go home to check on him. By
the way i checked on him twice during the night, Duke was so cute he was
out near the cage divider and i'm sure he'd been talking to Sully this
was at 1am. Duke also licked him and let Sully cuddle right into him
last night during play time. Tomorrow is my day off so i'll be able to
encourage the boy more often.
Cuddles and kisses to all our piggie friends and a big hello to their
slaves.

Duke, Sully and their slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis  :o)  :o)