[Gpdd] [Misc] Water Drinking

Laura Carin lcarin at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 26 12:20:19 EDT 2006

Hi Joan,

Just to let you know that Zephyr did not touch water from a bottle or a bowl
for over a year after we got him.  It was like he had never learned to
drink.  We gave him tons of fresh veggies twice a day so we figured he must
be getting what he needed from them and we kept a fresh water bottle and
bowl on hand just in case.  When we got Felix this past January, Zephyr
suddenly started using the water bottle and now he drinks all the time.  Our
guess is that he watched Felix drink water and decided to try it for
himself.  I like to think that Felix taught Zeph how to drink.  I'm not sure
if that helps you or not, but if Ladybug hasn't lost weight and is eating
lots of veggies, hopefully that means there's nothing wrong.  Maybe the
water started to taste different?  I hope you get to the bottom of this
mystery!

Laura, Zephyr & Felix