[Gpdd] Misc. - The Light for Peter Gurney (reminder 2)

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 26 14:58:59 EDT 2006

For those who missed my post on Mon. July 24, and lit a candle last Sunday, in honor of Peter Gurney, it might be nice to see the different cities, states and other countries that participated.  If you lit a candle and did not already send me your city, state, and country, I will post a list of all the places (just places, no names) that a candle was lit.  It you reply to me privately, it will be easier to keep track of.

  We will do it again in March (in honor of Peter Gurney's birthday), and annually thereafter.  I will be the official "reminder".

  Thanks to those who have already responded. I will send out one more reminder, and than post the list.  If you lit a candle, let me know where you are!

  Audrey