[Gpdd] Misc. - The Light for Peter Gurney (last request for locations)

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 27 13:11:41 EDT 2006

For those who missed my 2 earlier posts, if you lit a candle last Sunday, in honor of Peter Gurney, it might be nice to see the different cities, states and other countries that participated.  If you lit a candle and did not already send me your city, state, and country, I will post a list of all the places (just places, no names) that a candle was lit.  If you reply to me privately, it will be easier to keep track of.

  We will do it again in March (in honor of Peter Gurney's birthday), and annually thereafter.

  Thanks to those who have already responded.  If you lit a candle, let me know where you are!

  Audrey