[Gpdd] Misc. - The Light for Peter Gurney

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 27 14:04:29 EDT 2006

We Okie Piggies at Cavy Lodge (we're getting fancy here, but you notice that
  I now count myself among the piggies!) also lit candles in honor of Peter Gurney
  on Sunday evening. We said some kind words, CocoPuff murmured his feelings,
  as he does on such occasions, and we all toasted Peter. (with actual toast, of
  course)
  Also, I downloaded the nice picture of Peter with the two lucky little pigs from
  the website and place on our desktop for the day. Next morning, when I went
  to put it back to the usual desktop pigture (Rusty and Conan, the red-headed
  brothers, in their party hats), the strangest thing happened. The boys resumed
  their normal place filling the screen, while Peter stayed in the lower right corner,
  still smiling with the little pigs. I've never had that happen before.
  I guess it's as I assured the piggies the evening before, Peter will always be
  with us, watching over piggies everywhere.

  Susi & the Okie Piggies

Susi Eastin
  The Okie Piggies of Cavy Lodge
  Green Country Cavy Club