[Gpdd] Health: Butterscotch's Lumps were Fatty Tumors...Whew!

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 27 19:29:53 EDT 2006

Leah,

  First, I am so happy BS's lumps were just fatty tissue.  What a huge sigh of relief!  I think BS just wanted to scare you, he probably knew what they were all along but he just wanted a lot more of attention then usual.

  I want to congratulate you on your job.  What will you be doing?  This area where I am from is dead, no jobs whatsoever.  One would be looking for several months before they find one, sometimes longer.

  I hope BB does well with her x-rays and they don't find anything.  The guinea girls are keeping their paws crossed and sending lots of wheeks to both BB and BS.

  Wheeks to all,
  Lis and the Guinea Girls (we may be having a new addition)
  Forever in my Heart, Cupcake and Flint

    "If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it!"

  The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"

  http://www.cavylover74.blinkz.com/
  360.yahoo.com/cavylover74