[Gpdd] [Rainbow Bridge] Silverado

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 28 10:21:32 EDT 2006

  Im sorry Silverado I didn't come see you and tell you bye before you left for the Bridge.  If I would have known you were sick or weren't yourself, I would have came.  Im really sorry little man.  I'll miss you deeply.  You were still mine even though you lived with my mother.  Take care and find your father, Cupcake and your brother, Flint.  I'll never forget you.

  Silverado, was one of the pigs that was born here with Flint and Ivy (his brother and sister).  My mother took him in because I didn't want to adopt him out to anyone else because he was a silver agouti (Abyssinian).  My mother called me this morning and said he was gone, he was laying underneath his hammock.  I don't know what happened.  My 18 yr old niece was holding him a lot and last night he didn't move much.  Im really upset and I told her that she should have called me.    I was just informed that he was breathing heavy last night and my niece didn't tell anyone.  He could have survived if I had known.  Now I feel really bad.  I hope he went in peace.

  Sad wheeks,
  Lisa and the Guinea Girls
  Forever in my Heart, Cupcake, Flint, & Silverado

    "If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it!"

  The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"

  http://www.cavylover74.blinkz.com/
  360.yahoo.com/cavylover74