[Gpdd] MISC: Pet sitter

Sarah Hudson sarahhudson77 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 28 08:35:26 EDT 2006

It has occurred to me that I only post when something bad happens. That bothers me so I have decided to change that. I will be going out of town in August for work and this time my husband is coming with me. Well, this means I needed to find someone to talk care of my furry kids.  I found a wonderful kennel for my dogs (not really a kennel at all...there are no cages...just rooms and plenty of outdoor runs). Yay!! Getting to my point, I found a pet sitter that has more pets than me. :) The most wonderful part is that she has 6 guinea pigs of her own!! I have never been happier. This is the first time I have actually had someone that knows guinea pigs, plus she works at my vets. It is always so hard for me to leave and I am nervous the whole time I am gone. Not this time. Yippee! I live in Augusta, ME if anyone wants a recommendation.

  Sarah