[Gpdd] <misc>pigtures of the Winky girls

lost nvegas lostnvegas68 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 28 14:59:07 EDT 2006

Janneke, the pigtures of the Winky Girls were so cute. Anytime I try to take a pigture of the Boys from Vegas, they get spooked and try to hide. Plus, they fight the minute I put them together. Now I know how my mom felt when my brother and I fought..lol....my mom, Mamaw to The Boys, has gotten some cute individual pics, so looking forward to those.
  Joan, my Alf hardly ever drink out of his bottle until recently.Comet would drink 3/4 of a big water bottle in one day and Chip would drink 1/8 of one. I have learned a lot from my Boys since February. One minute Comet likes carrots, the next weeek he doesn't. They may not eat a certain treat one weeek and two weeeks later, they are alll over it. I have to take notes just to keep up. I can't even imagine what it would be like if I had actually children...  lol...
  Leah, I am so glad that BS's lumps were just fatty tissue. I found a lump the size of a large marble in Alf's mouth. I was freaking out. I happened to be taking My Boys to the vet the next day for their last Ivermectin shot. I felt guilty that I hadn't seen it. The vet did tell me that it probably only started developing within the last week. It happened to be just be an abcess and he lanced it. So keeping an eye on that, since he still has a small little knot there. My heart goes out to you, I can imagine how much it worried you.
  Well two more weeeks until our road trip back to Las Vegas. My Boys have been through a lot since they have been in Montana. It took them two weeeks just to adjust and have two other people spoiling them. (We have been here five weeeks so far). They have my parents trained/tricked, whatever you want to call it into feeding them on a constant basis. They have put on the weight this summer, along with their momma. (We are all on Weight Watchers starting in September). I think my dad thinks I am a little crazy, because it takes me so long now to get out the door, because I have to make sure The Boys have everything they need before we go. Then wee went through 3 vets before we found the right one. (remember the one having a mental breakdown, while we were waiting in the examing room. that was a past post). Alf has been shaved in three different spots, due to scrappings for mites and his abcess. He has a funny looking mustach at the moment. The vet also said his skin
 condition could be from all of the "adventures" we have been on. We are going to visit my nieces this weeekend and next weeekend we are going camping. They already have their own place all mapped out in the camper. (I don't know if you want to actually call it camping when there is central air and a microwave involved.) haha.. Then wee are finally going to make our way back to the heat of Las Vegas. With stops in Yellowstone Park and Jackson Hole, Wyoming. We are all anxious to get back to familiar surroundings.
  Thinking of all of your little furry ones that have passed over the Bridge. I feel for the others that have been put into shelters due to irresponsible owners. If I was closer I would have taken a few.
  Well off to pack for our weeekend. Hope everyone has a great weeekend.....
  Gwen and The Boys from Las Vegas
  Comet, Alf and Chip