[Gpdd] Bridge: Silverado

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 28 15:24:59 EDT 2006

Lisa,
  I am so sorry to hear about Silverado. It must be tearing at your heart so much. I'm sure that he knows that if you know that he was ill you would have come for him. You do what you think is best at the time. At least you know that he was being held and loved before he passed. It could have been that he had being neglected for days or even weeks at a time. But you know that he was being held and payed attention to. We all have to learn how to take care of pets and maybe you can use this oppertunity to teach them more about cavies and do it in Silverado's Honor. Bless you for being the loving and caring slave that you are. Because of you there are guinea pigs that have better lives. As much as we would like we can't save each each personally. That is why we need people like you and others such as Peter Gurney to care for these wonderful beings. Give your living babies extra loves and hugs in his honor as I will do with mine.
  Birdie, fellow gp addict and slave to Jimmy Jr.,Spunky, Miss Perky, and Miss Pooky

Birdie