[Gpdd] Misc--Pet Sitter

DEB GANLEY debg43 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 28 21:35:44 EDT 2006

I'm in Tarpon Springs, Fl & also have a wonderful pet-sitter for the girls.  Karen only works in Northern Pinellas County but she did a fantastic job with my girls in May.  I was so grateful to find someone who would come to the house for an hour at a time, the girls got to run around & my instructions were followed to to the letter.  If anyone would like her info, please let me know.  Good GP sitters are few & far between, especially if they come to your house--might be worth posting other's.  Deb, Potter, Molly & Emma