[Gpdd] Misc - Travel abroad

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 29 12:49:30 EDT 2006

LG - I'm sure you'll hear from others with more experience on
  this than me, but I think my thoughts would be toward finding
  a very good person to leave them with here, rather than to
  subject them to the stress of such a trip, and likely many
  risks of being abroad. There are many piggie slaves over
  there who would probably love to have you come visit their
  piggies while you're there. Plus - wouldn't the little guys
  have to sit in quarantine for a time?  I've heard of dogs and
  cats spending 6 months in quarantine when going overseas
  (and returning). If that were the case, it certainly would not
  be worth it.
  Just my thoughts. At the same time, I know that would be
  a very difficult thing to do. Either way, I think it's great that
  you get the chance to go over there  - enjoy the trip, and
  do let us know how it is!
  Susi and the Okie Piggies