[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Silverado

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Sun Jul 30 06:04:14 EDT 2006

Lisa, we would just like to express our sincere condolences on the sudden
passing of your dear Silverado. We are sure he knew he was loved, and he is now
popcorning happily at the Rainbow Bridge with his dad and brother, free from
any  suffering or pain. Sometimes it is just their time to go, and there is
nothing  we can do.

We understand how you feel, and hope it helps just a teeny bit to know that
people as far away as France are thinking of you.

Debbie and the 16 Dolly Mixtures