[Gpdd] [RESCUE] Spartanburg Piggies

DL1Bossfan at aol.com DL1Bossfan at aol.com
Sun Jul 30 04:06:58 EDT 2006

Hi Friends:
This is to let you know that ALL of the piggies have been removed from the
Spartanburg Humane Society.  I went there on Saturday morning and took all
they had, which was 26.  Twenty three were from the Duncan situation -  three
were surrenders that I was told could be put down shortly - so I put them  all in
my car. (The best part was that I only had to drive for about an hour to
meet Patricia - so it wasn't too hard on them).  With that said, Patricia  now
has them all - and is in need of donations.  Her site is:
_http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/scgpigrescue.html_
(http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/scgpigrescue.html)    Her e-mail is: _megensmom at pbt.comm.net_
(mailto:megensmom at pbt.comm.net)
The web site has not been updated for a while, but the items she still  has
on the wish list are still needed.  She is dire need of ANY  donations.  There
is a place on her site that she will accept PayPal  donations.  ALSO - I have
her physical address - anyone wanting to send  items - can e-mail me for her
address.  If money is an issue - gift cards  for stores such as Target, Tractor
Supply, PetSmart, Wal-mart and others are  also welcome.  I do not like to
sound tacky with begging, but here is the  truth.  Patricia has played a vital
part in saving the lives of most of  these piggies from the Spartanburg
situation.  Please, lets get together as  a team and help her out.  Thank you very
much - Piggy kisses to all of  you!
Donna - Tom, Huck, Becky, Thatcher, Big Jim, Aunt Polly - and in loving
memory of that special SHS piggie - "Trooper"