[Gpdd] Health: Water Drinking (or Not!)

Holly Marr purplecavy at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 30 11:45:00 EDT 2006

Hi...almost every Piggie I've ever had has drank alot of water...except
  for 2...I had a sow that drank maybe a scant 1/4 of a bottle in the time
  that others would go through a full bottle (16 oz).  The ones that drink
  through 16 oz bottles have 2 on their cage, and sometimes I put a 32 oz
  on instead.  The 2nd Piggie is a boar that I now have, and I'd swear that
  bottle is not touched at all!  He gets his bottle changed every day, like
  all the others', but it seems completely full each time, and I have never
  witnessed him actually drinking.  Maybe some can get all the moisture
  that they need from their veggies!

  - holly from New Jersey...and the boys Buz & Alfred, Sonny, Micah, plus,
  2 newbies:  "Obese" Sows Sugar and Cookie (they ARE REALLY fat!)