[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Cute pics

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Jul 30 19:50:51 EDT 2006

We are going to show the boys the very cute pics of your girls Janneke,
think they may just say 'wooo who' cute little chicky babes!! I'm amazed
you get them to sit so still, Sully will usually do the right thing and
stay quiet but Duke, no way just bolts off or turns and you get a big
black backside instead of a cute little pink nose! Keep on sending the
pics, love to see all the gorgeous furbabies.

Leah you must be breathing a huge sigh of relief, what a scare you had,
really glad things have turned out so good. Good luck in the new job,
hope you can educate some more people about the wonders of being a
slave.

I was wondering if anyone has a good recipe for a vegetable mush i could
feed to Sully to supliment the critical care and the little food he will
actually eat at the moment. I tried boiling veges and then mashing them
but i felt they were over cooked. I am hoping that you could all help
with your past experiences, thanks for the great support from everyone,
you're the best!!!

Duke, Sully and their slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis  :o)  :o)