[Gpdd] Health

Lori Clough loriclough_55305 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 30 20:21:49 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone

  I dont post very often, but I really enjoy the digest.  I have 10 piggies (Mario, Lugi, Thelma, Louise, Hope, Joy, Pierre, Albert, Lucy & Zena) all rescues who were in rough shape when I adopted them.  They are all healthy and happy with myself (main slave) and husband Doug (treat & veggie slave) at the disposal.with just a mere WHEEECK!

  Our neighbor want us to adopt her Abby since she has decided that being a slave is too much work...Her piggie  is a 5 month Abby, very sweet personality.  She informed me that her piggie has had bronchitis, she is cured now according to her vet.  I would like to know if it would be contagious to my other pigs and if it isnt what special care is needed to make sure it doesnt return since according to my vet, bronchitis can be controled but is never really leaves the system. Of course my vet would examine prior to any adoption...I would never want to put my love ones at risk...

  I would love input...since I have the official "vet" opinion!  Please email at loriclough_55305 at yahoo.com