[Gpdd] [RESCUE] Spartanburg Piggies

DL1Bossfan at aol.com DL1Bossfan at aol.com
Mon Jul 31 21:34:58 EDT 2006

Hello-
As I posted earlier this weekend, Patricia from the SC guinea pig rescue
took in 26 (plus - some were pregnant) over the weekend.  She has e-mailed  me to
say that 9 of the piggies are sick - and one has died.
They have bordatella, diagnosed by her vet today.  The vet fears that  this
is in the later stages and she may lose others as well.  The vet bill  was
close to $200.00, and she has to bring several back in 2 weeks.  The  vet says
that it would be of the piggies best interest not to transport them  again until
they are all well.  She has no more space, a growing vet bill,  and limited
supplies for piggies that she had not planned on keeping that long.  (Several
were going to be transported to another rescue).  Please keep the  piggies and
Patricia and her family in your prayers.  Donations in the form  of supplies
and/or monetary gifts are welcome and needed.  Her address  is:  2562 Pond
Branch Road  Leesville, SC  29070
You can make Paypal donations on her site:
_http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/scgpigrescue.html_ (http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/scgpigrescue.html)
Her e-mail is: _megensmom at pbtcomm.net_ (mailto:megensmom at pbtcomm.net)
Thank you again for your time.
Piggy Kisses from:  Donna - Tom, Huck, Big Jim, Thatcher, Becky, Aunt  Polly
and in loving memory of that special boy from SHS:  "Trooper"