[Gpdd] HEALTH: pig allergies?

Michael Hunter hunte1mj at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 31 22:16:43 EDT 2006

Ever since we moved, our little boy Guinness has been
having respiratory problems. He certainly isn't acting
unusually (his appetite is as healthy as ever), but
he's been congested and now one of his eyes is getting
a little crusty from fluid. A week's worth of
antibiotics didn't improve the situation. Since he
doesn't really appear to be sick, I ask - can guinea
pigs have allergies? Any thoughts on the matter would
be appreciated!

Regards,

Mike and Lyndsay and the herd -
Molly, Emily, Stella, Hannah, Guinness, Pippy, and Sophie