[Gpdd] [MISC] Exercising

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Jun 1 20:08:22 EDT 2006

Birdie, you had our grandma slave in fits of laughter, she also had to
wipe her eyes as well. We think it's a great exercise program,  maybe we
might do that to our slaves? (Grandma is looking a little tense at this
stage).
Carly we think you'd win an award for your hair cut by Smeagol, we can
just see his name up in lights!! (what a lovely memory to have)
Hope all our friends and slaves have a lovely weekend, we will think of
you all.

Duke, Sully and their slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis