[Gpdd] [MISC] Remembering Moe

Godfreys godfreys at uslink.net
Thu Jun 1 21:32:45 EDT 2006

I just want to thank everyone for all of their kind words in regards to
Moe's passing.  I still keep looking over at where his pen was to see
what he's up to now and then remember that he's not there.  Anyway, I'm
not going to say this time that I'm never getting another piggie because
now I know that one of my purposes in this life is to be a piggie
slave.  So, I need time to mourn and I'm sure it won't be long before
some little ball of fluff gives me "that look".  I will continue to be a
digest member because you are such great people that I can't bear to
part with you :-) .  And I'll be sure to let you know when I'm
"enslaved" again.

Thank You all again,
Ann & remembering Pig-Pig and Moe