[Gpdd] Hello

Sene Jemma (Exeter PCT) jemma.sene at Exeter-PCT.nhs.uk
Fri Jun 2 06:20:28 EDT 2006

Hi everyone

I have been reading the digest for a few days now and I would like to
introduce myself and my two bundle's of joy.  Crockett and Tubs have been
living with me now for a few months - they really are the loveliest little
things I could imagine - every morning I wake up for work and I look forward
to coming downstairs and kissing them good morning, they both run to the
front of their cage and start talking away.  I look forward to speaking to
you all soon and sharing any problems or worries I have - I know I will be
sharing information with people who love their piggies as much I do.

Jemma, England