[Gpdd] [MISC] Re; Remembering Moe

Pamela Rodgers pamrod9542 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 2 12:48:35 EDT 2006

Dear Ann, I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your sweet Moe. About three years ago we lost our beloved Furry Piglet Furball. Time does heal, but the pain never completely goes away. I couldn't stand to see Furry's empty cage. About a month after he'd gone to the bridge, we adopted a four week old male from a rescue. Amos is such a silly sweet boy ! He has definenetly helped me heal from the loss of Furry. I'm sure when the time is right you will find another piggie. Take care, Pam slave to Amos