[Gpdd] Misc:Health

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 2 13:06:27 EDT 2006

Hi Liz.  Keep trying every few months to introduce fruits to Matilda.  It took my Lady Bug almost four years to decide that oranges were pretty good afterall.  You say that Matilda does not like strawberries or raspberries.  Well to this day, neither does the Bugster but she adores the leaves.  (They make a good human tea so should be available in a health food store if no where else.  Just check to see what else is in it.)  If it's possible give her some of those.  If you live in an area that has wild blackberries just pick a few leaves (wash them very well) and try those.  I just ordered some Oxbow vit c last night but I see in the description they taste like apples.  I don't know how well little Matilda will like that but it's always worth a try.  Good luck.

  Joan, slave to the Lady Bug