[Gpdd] [MISC] Sweetie Pig in Ohio

Diana diana_barbour at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 2 15:20:14 EDT 2006

Heidi,

Are you sure that you can't work things out with your landlord?  When I had a similar problem just a few weeks ago, I ended up bringing my landlord a completed pet lease form, along with two pictures of each critter, one of which showed them in their homes so that it was obvious that they were contained and housed properly, and a "pet deposit" of $300 (which I could not afford, but well worth it!) and Lucy and her turtle "brother" Shelby were legal and legit.

I was just totally frantic over the thought of losing my furry little baby, and the GPDD was just wonderful in all their loving support.  So you have definitely come to the right place!

We will be praying for you and Sweetie, and hope that all will work out for you,
Diana

P. S. Thanks again, GPDD, for helping me keep my sanity when I was afraid I couldn't keep my Lucy!