[Gpdd] ANNOUNCMENT-New Piggies

A GREIG greig164 at btinternet.com
Sun Jun 4 16:57:41 EDT 2006

Dear everyone,

I am pleased to announce the arrival of Maisie and Roo
to the household.
After losing Maya I was heartbroken.  I still had
Bella and to begin with she seemed to be coping well
on her own and I wondered about keeping her as a lone
pig .  Nearly three weeks passed and I thought Bella
looked lonely.  I phoned an animal charity and they
told me about a family of guinea pigs who were needing
homes.  I only wanted one guinea pig but    I came
home with two 9 week sisters Maisie and Roo.

Roo has only one ear.  Has anyone else had a guinea
pig minus an ear?

Anne