[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Miss Lucy

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Jun 4 19:31:01 EDT 2006

Hello Diana

Two years ago i had an abscess and various operations, which now i am
all over, thank goodness i hated the vets! Now since then i get gunk in
my eye too. The vet, who i really do like cause he makes me better,
advised my slaves to wipe away the gunk with warm salted water. Make
sure there's not too much salt as it may sting. We send Miss Lucy a bit
wheek and cuddle and hope her eye gets better quickly, if not perhaps a
call to the vets and they may advise you, ours doesn't mind giving
advice over the phone.

Duke (eye prob), Sully and their slaves-Deana, Scott and Glynis