[Gpdd] MISC: Regarding Peter Gurney

texg at cavyinfo.com texg at cavyinfo.com
Sun Jun 4 22:08:52 EDT 2006

All,

There has been some messaging on the GPDD over the past few weeks
concerning Peter Gurney, and the state of his health. I have been in
touch with Peter (we've been e-friends for some years) and he has told
me it is ok to update everyone on the situation:

Last fall, Peter was diagnosed with liver cancer and was undergoing
chemotherapy. Since that time, the condition has worsened.

Many people have sent him e-mails and snail mails. In his words:
"...thank the many people in the States who have been so kind to
e-mail me and give me their support at this time."

Peter subscribes to the GPDD, so you can send him a message by posting
here on the Digest. You can also sign the guestbook at
www.petergurney.com. I will leave it to Peter to post his personal
e-mail as he chooses.

Tex