[Gpdd] [BREEDING] <length of fertility>

Sandie De Veny SMD973 at msn.com
Mon Jun 5 03:42:21 EDT 2006

Can someone please tell me if piggies are able to breed their entire lives, or do they have a "menopause" also?  I have a brother & sister who are the last of many pigs, so they are caged by themselves as I always had others of the same sex with them.  I don't like them being alone, but neither is fixed.  They are almost 4yrs. old now, and I just can't seem to find out if females ovulate their whole lives or not, and I was hoping someone here could help me out.
Thanks!