[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Message for Jaime

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Jun 5 20:14:16 EDT 2006

Jaime

I just read your obit for Albert i used the link from the gpdd. I had
tears streaming down my face, trying to answer the phone was very hard.
I didn't realize how much of a tough life Albert had had, what a little
battler. You must realize just how much you did for him, i'm sure he
looks down at you and gives a big popcorn and wheek with all the
wonderful memories he had with you. I'm glad your posts are working
again now, it's so reassuring to know you can talk to people who totally
understand your situation. I will never forget your Albert i'm going to
tell my 'grandsons' Duke and Sully all about him tonight when i get home
from work, they will be proud of your valiant efforts to help him.
Hope you have a great wheek, love and kisses to your beautiful Molly,
take care.

Glynis