[Gpdd] Mics--regarding Peter Gurney

DEB GANLEY debg43 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 5 22:46:51 EDT 2006

Thank you, Tex, for letting us all know about Peter's problems.  I've been wondering how he's been doing.

Peter, please know that our love & prayers are with you--you're such an inspiration to everyone involved with guinea pigs & have done so much for all of us with your books, website & the CCT.  I'd have been lost 2 years ago when my Molly (a rescue pig) was going to have her babies--your "Proper Care of GP's" was the reference book of choice around here--we knew we could trust your excellent advice!  You've created a carb addict with Molly, tho--we gave her bread & milk during the last weeks of her pregnancy, as you suggested--now she loves bagels, grilled cheese & lo mein!  She's still the veggie queen--just thought it would give you a smile to hear about her South Beach anti-addiction!  We love you, stay strong!  Deb, Potter, Molly & Emma