[Gpdd] [MISC] Regarding Peter Gurney

DL1Bossfan at aol.com DL1Bossfan at aol.com
Tue Jun 6 22:19:56 EDT 2006

Dear Mr. Gurney:
Just a note of cheer to let you know that you are being thought and cared
about very much.  You probably do not realize how many millions of lives  (both
furry and human) that you have touched, how many invaluable lessons you  have
taught others, and how much love and concern you have expressed through  your
devotion to cavies.  You are truly a special person whom we will keep  in our
daily prayers.
With Love From The Upper Part of South Carolina In The States-
Donna (mom to: Tom, Huck, Becky, Thatcher , Big Jim, and Aunt Polly)