[Gpdd] Misc:Quiet piggies

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 13:21:33 EDT 2006

Hi Jaime.  Good to have you back : )  Lady Bug is very quiet and has, to my knowledge, never purred.  She'll chatter at me when she doesn't like what I'm doing, but almost never wheeks.  Maybe I'll hear a wheek every three months!  I think it's because she's an only with no competition for food or favorite places in her house.  She has definite routines and knows I'm aware of them and everything will be her way.  All she has to do is sit on her brick and I'll be right there.

  Now when I pick her up and place her next to my ear she'll wheek very softly a couple of times then, like Molly, settle down on my lap and sleep for a long time.  I think our piggies are just content and not big talkers.  I certainly don't think it's anything to worry about.  Your sweet little Molly has come a long way.

  Joan, slave to the Lady Bug