[Gpdd] MISCELLANEOUS: Healing Thoughts For Peter Gurney

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Wed Jun 7 18:51:30 EDT 2006

Dear Peter Gurney:

Debra and The Story Cavies wish to send our healing thoughts and wishes to
you for a speedy recovery.  Your love and devotion for guinea pigs has  touched
millions of people in all parts of the world.  Your numerous  publications
have also helped many people better understand how to  care for guinea pigs
properly and how to help them more effectively when they  are ill.  You are truly
a very special person.  We are all thinking of  you and praying that you will
soon feel much better.

Sincerely,
Debra and The Story Cavies