[Gpdd] Behavior: Quiet piggies vs. Loud piggies

Maren Fouts circuitbreaker at care2.com
Thu Jun 8 09:25:31 EDT 2006

Jamie,

When we first adopted Rosie you could hardly hear her.  It was really strange because Sam would NEVER hold back on ANYTHING he had to say!  Over the next year, as she got used to us and her new home and new life, she came out of her shell.  Now I can hear her across the room.  She has the same bond with my hubby as Molly does with yours.

So, give her time.  I've decided it takes most pigs around a year to develop their bond with you and truly feel 100% comfortable.  We adopted Charlie in November and I still see changes in our bond.  He's becoming more used to me.

Soon enough, she'll be so loud you'll be asking her to keep it down!

Piggy Kisses,
Maren, Rosie, and Charlie

Care2 make the world greener!

More than 300,000 seals could be killed in Canada this year - most of
them babies. Tell Canada's Prime Minister to stop the hunt now!
http://go.care2.com/stophunt

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps nonprofits.