[Gpdd] Misc..Message for Peter Gurney

guineapiglover at optonline.net guineapiglover at optonline.net
Thu Jun 8 14:41:42 EDT 2006

Dear Mr. Gurney,

On behalf of myself, my guinea pigs and my friends and their guinea pigs we want you to know you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Your contributions to the world of guinea pigs is noted and appreciated.

I had the pleasure of hearing you speak when you came to the states for the gp extravaganza in Virginia a few years back. How cool it was to hear about your passion in person.

The love you have passed on to so many guinea pigs is a wonderful thing.

Regards, Carol in NJ (Annabelle and Elsie too)