[Gpdd] MISC: For Peter Gurney

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Thu Jun 8 16:32:45 EDT 2006

Dear Peter,

Hi! This is Alyssa's mother, with many warm thoughts and prayers from Kansas.
I remember well the first time that I met you in London, when we ate lunch
together in the Peter Pan Cafe at the Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital,
and then you took me with you while you made your rounds of the sick children
there. I remember how their little faces always lit up whenever they caught
sight of you and your marvelous piggies and also how the children enjoyed
watching the videos of CARROT WARS that I brought over for them.

I also treasure our meetings on two other occasions in London, especially the
time when you invited me to your flat and I got to meet ALL the piggies in
your clan and see them do their cute little tricks at feeding time! You are like
St. Francis of the guinea pigs, showering them all with love and affection.
Thank you also for the ride back to the tube station. I'm sorry that I got lost
when trying to find your flat the first time, and also didn't get to Royal
Albert Hall to meet you another time when you waited for me there. (We were
actually waiting at opposite ends of the building!) I also love it that I got to
see your adorable photos of your piggies, playing their guitars, etc. SOOOO
cute!  :)

You have provided so many wonderful memories for me and Alyssa, and have been
an infallible source of wisdom for all our many guinea pig "movie stars."
Thank you so much for everything! I hope that you are reading this, Peter. I will
try to send you a "snail mail" package, too. Please feel better soon.

Love and WHEEEEEEEEEEPS forever,

Nancy & Alyssa & the guinea pig "movie stars"
http://hometown.aol.com/guineapigfilms