[Gpdd] Behavior: Gettin' into "Position"

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Fri Jun 9 12:54:01 EDT 2006

Hello Slaves!
Sorry I haven't written in a few days.
I've been super busy this wheeek
and have gotten a couple of days
behind on the Digest. Oh, and I didn't
receive the Digest for a couple of
days at my work email, but I'm pretty
sure I got them at my yahoo & gmail
email addy's.

So, anyways, I thought it was about
time to spread some Cheer since it's
Friday and all, so here we go:

When I get home from work (usually
around 5:30pm), the pigs expect me
to clean up their poopies in the cage,
and also their pigloos, cuddle cups,
and tents (they have to have two of
everything--hey, ya'll want me to keep
my fingers, don't ya?!? (OUCH!)). So,
after I do that, I'll microwave something
and turn on the t.v. to get it ready for
'Judge Judy' at 6pm (I love Judge
Judy, cuz after watching it, I always
feel so good about myself--ha ha!).

Okay, well, while my food is microwaving,
I'll go back & forth b/w the kitchen and
living room, getting the table ready for
my snack. And this Always happens,
but at some point, Brownie Bear and
Butterscotch get into 'position', cuz they
are READY for their next veggie snack.
And it doesn't matter where they are or
what they are doing, they will always get
into 'position' when they think food is on
the way!

So, I bet you're wondering what 'position'
they are in. Well, here it is, Brownie Bear
is Top Pig, so she will stand in the doorway
of the cage, looking out very attentively, and
watching my every move. And she'll have this
look on her face like, "I know you're OLD, but
get the steppin' and Give Us Our FOOD, Slave!"
( BB is thinking, "Don't make me Bite her...")
And then Mr. Butterscotch will be standing
about 2-3 inches behind her, so they are in
single file, and he also will look very attentive.

And would you believe that they will stay
in this position until I bring them their veggie
treat??? It's Hilarious! But, that's our little
secret because I dare not laugh at them
when they are in 'position' because B-Bear
would surely put me on Punishment if I did
(Ouch!).

Have a GREAT Wheeeeeeeekend!!

         Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeps,
             Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear