[Gpdd] misc:Health

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 13:33:46 EDT 2006

Hi!  I used Advantage (on advice of her doctor!) on the Lady Bug.  She had fleas when she came home from the pet store.  She was only a little over a pound at the time and he said to use just slightly less than 1/2 bottle.  It worked.  She's never had a flea since.  It burned a bit and she didn't like it but I gave her lots of love and veggie distractions and, since it was only twice, she got through it ok.  The second time was for any eggs that might have hatched.  A guines pig flea is sooo small!  It looks like a tiny speck of dirt, but since the Bugster was scratching and the little speck of dirt that was on my leg jumped (!), I knew it was a flea! : (

  As long as you don't use too much, your babies should be fine.

  Joan, slave to the Lady Bug