[Gpdd] Health:Advantage and Lice

Leila Baldridge keegsmom at cablelynx.com
Fri Jun 9 19:11:46 EDT 2006

I would also like to know about that, since the 6 little Pigs have had "buggies" twice lately and were treated with Ivermectin.  And I have no clue where they are coming from, since my last pig was introduced 8 months ago and they have not been around any other pigs.  But I would be very hesitant in treating with Advantage because it would have to be diluted so much and a small error could be tragic. Anyone have any ideas or an "idiots guide" to diluting Advantage for piggies?
thanks!
Leila