[Gpdd] MISC. Guinea Pig bonding

A GREIG greig164 at btinternet.com
Sat Jun 10 10:08:19 EDT 2006

I am writing to let you know that my new guinea pigs
Maisie and Roo are now living with Bella.  Bella is
probably about 4 or 5 years old and I didn't think
she'd put up with two lively 9week olds.  But she did
and she acts as though she is a proud mum looking
after the little ones, bossing them a bit and making
sure they are safe. They love her and follow her about
the cage.

The only downside is that Maisie and Roo aren't in the
least bit interested in humans anymore and I have gone
right down the pecking order and have become a typical
guinea pig slave!

Anne, from Scotland