[Gpdd] health: crusty spot

aileen wilson adw267 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 12 18:17:36 EDT 2006

Bert gets a nasty spot where his oil gland is some times, it is usually a mix of hair (since he is a long haired little guy) short pieces of hay and gunk, and some times a bit of lint since he is on towels..  I hope that is all that Carol's little guy has.  I have given him his summer hair cut and he never gets the "spot" when his hair is short.  Hope your little guy is fine and our prayers for all the piggies who have gone over the bridge while we were off line, and all those not feeling well.
  Aileen and the way too cool Bert