[Gpdd] [SILLY]<A you-know-you're-slave-when...-moment>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 12 09:34:05 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,
My addiction i getting a bit too much ;-).
I was home alone this weekend because i had to take care of yaya, who had
diarrea(all better now :-D), and my sister went to her boyfriend. On
sundayafternoon it was very very hot in my apartment and i was crawling on
all fours with a drink bottle, serving every pig fresh water.(the pigs were
lounging all over my living room). Alphagirl Guiny gave me this satisfied
look: "you're such a well-trained slave"

I guess I was either slightly bored or slightly worried because it is very
hot here and the girls get a bit lazy, so they don't get up enough to walk
towards the water bottle in the cage. When my sister got home I told her
what I did and she said that I had a you-know-you-are-a-slave-when...-moment
so i decided to post it...
Grtz&Wkz
Janneke and the Winky Girls and Jan the-not-so-lonely boar