[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Baby Piggie!

Stephanie Snyder ladylunatic050 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 14 01:02:43 EDT 2006

Hello everyone!  My name is Stephanie,  ( slave to Diamond and Flower) andI have been getting the gpdd
for a while now,but i never reallyhad anything to post.  Well, this morning when I woke up,  I checked on
Diamond and I realized she had her babies!  Well, I should say baby. She looked at me like "What is this thing following
me around!?" Shes taking care of the cute little thing though.  You can check out the pics at
www.baby230313.blinkz.com      Let me know what ya think!  Also, my boyfriend and I are arguing on a name.  If
anyone has an idea, let me know!!

Stephanie
Slave to Flower, Diamond, and a baby not yet named!