[Gpdd] MISC: 2 Pigs in Need of a New Home

Lauren Adele Little tqueen at rocketmail.com
Wed Jun 14 12:19:47 EDT 2006

I have two very sweet female pigs in need of a new home in the Philadelphia (PA) area. I can no longer care for them.  Does anyone have any ideas or is anyone looking for a new family member?  I know there are other places to find new homes for them but I want their lives to get better.. not worse.  If anyone is interested please let me know!  Lauren