[Gpdd] [MISC.] Our new babies and other items

sherry bevins ssbjune9 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 14 18:11:58 EDT 2006

Greetings!

     We just wanted to thank everyone who sent messages, visited our
website, or signed our guest book after the arrival of our newest little
family members. We're glad that you enjoyed the "pigtures". I've been taking
photos of them every day since they were born. Thank goodness they don't
seem to mind! Lisa, you are right...they do grow fast! And they are
"wheeking" every now and then! They are really incredible...I could just sit
and watch them for hours. They are eating greens and bits of carrot and
nibbling from the food dish...the smallest one was actually eating a piece
of dried carrot! I couldn't believe it! I had to take a "pigture" of him
doing that. I'll put it on the website shortly, along with a few others. And
yes, we will be keeping all of them.

     Thank you, Lisa S., for the compliment on my artwork. Yes, it is
mine...I am a painter, specializing in portraits of people and animals. If
you'd like to see some of my "people" paintings, there are a few at
www.absolutearts.com/portfolios/s/sherrybevins. Let me know what you think.
I noticed some time ago that another artist had mentioned donating her work
to help animals in shelters. Maybe I could help a guinea pig rescue in a
similar way? I have a few ideas. If anyone is interested, please check out
my work at the above address and at my Blinkz website and get in touch with
me. I'd love to be able to help guinea pigs in some small way for all the
joy that they've given me.

     Thanks again for all of the thoughtful messages...and the birthday
wishes! At least I'll never have any doubts as to the exact day that these
babies were born! LOL...

Have a wonderful day!
Sherry, Honey, the babies, and 13 other lovable piggie pals