[Gpdd] [Gpdd ] Announcement - We had birthdays!

Gisela Magee gm_magee at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 14 19:07:19 EDT 2006

Whe would like to let every one know that we had birthdays.  Gordon turned
"1" at the end of last month and Cocoa just turned "5 "this month.  We are
both doing very well and enjoying munching on our favorite things and being
spoiled by our slave.

Whee would like to send our condolences to all our friends who have crossed
over the rainbow bridge lately, and get well wishes to our friends that
aren't feeling too well.  Whee would also like to welcome all our new
friends that have joined the gpdd digest.

Piggie kisses to all!
Cocoa and Gordon and their slave............Gisela