[Gpdd] [HEALTH] lice

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 15:52:43 EDT 2006

  Hi Gwen,
  The lice could have came from a bag of hay, most likely.  I suspect that is where my pigs got their lice from.  I bathed all 6 of them in Neem Oil yesterday.  I have to get more Advantage.

  You could do the Neem Oil then do the Advantage afterwards.  The Advantage wouldn't hurt as long as you give them the proper dosage, but if the previous application of Advantage should have gotten rid of the remaining lice since lice would need a host to survive.

  I don't have pet insurance so I can't give any input on that.  Im sure someone else that has it will come along and give their 2 cents.

  Happy wheeks,
  Lisa and the infested with lice guinea girls.
  Forever in my Heart, Cupcake and Flint

    "If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it!"

  The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"

  http://www.cavylover74.blinkz.com/
  360.yahoo.com/cavylover74