[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Broken toe nail

hypnotic95 at aol.com hypnotic95 at aol.com
Sat Jun 17 15:53:15 EDT 2006

Hi I have posted a bunch of times and always got great advice.  This  time
it's about my boy pancake, he has one back paw that is black.  So as  you know
it's harder to trim his nails.  Well today we had him out and I  noticed
something black on the floor, turns out to be part of his toe  nail.  He wasn't
making any noise or limping he was just running  around.  So i took a closer look
and found out it was broken off but some  white stuff is coming out of it a
bit. It never bleed and he is walking  fine.  I checked his other nails and
there long but it looks like the quick  is really low.  Is this something I should
be worried about? Anyone ever  have this problem ?

thanks for the help
Kelly with pancake and waffles